Request for mirror account on master

Good morning Simon, good morning Mike,

I would like to get a mirror account on master for the following
reasons:

* I need a mirror of debian-bugs local in my LAN.

* debian-bugs are mirrored in germany only at tu-dresden, but very
  late and the mirror might fail (have talked to sr1).

* I can mirror the bugreports from my machine at the office which has
  a good connection to usa at night.

* Guy wishes to list my mirror in the bugs.mirror file to point german
  ppl to it in order to reduce bandwidth and increase speed when
  reading bugs.

* It's not much traffic as I don't mirror the whole file base that is
  recreated each night but only files that have changed
  (get_newer=false). Last night it was about 2MB data plus
  ftp-overhead.

* I use my work account at the moment and would like to change this
  asap.

Best regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/        Eine Kette ist nur so stark wie ihr schwächstes Glied  /