Re: my personal status report

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997 21:26:00 PST Bruce Perens (bruce@pixar.com) wrote:

> Doesn't anyone else want to run this project? I've already quit and
> taken it back once tonight. I'm not sure I was right to take it back.
> It really is being a trial.

Bruce, please organize the election for the BOD, and then it (the BOD) might relieve you of your task. A decision coming from more than one person might be better accepted by some...

I understand your feelings, but I think you might have gone a little too far by writing that Winfried might not be the best person to talk about debian at the GUUG. I put it on anger :-)

Phil.