Re: project leader position

> Could you please take the whole process of constituting the BOD etc in
> your hands? You are the project leader right now and I think it would be
> fitting to have at least that much continuity.

I'm not sure what "constituting" means. Developing a constitution?  My
declaring the February 16 change-over date is from my reluctance to hang
around being an ineffective "lame duck" while they decide who to hand
leadership to. That would be bad for the project. I'm also giving the
board a window to get me out of the position, since I'm not supposed
to be a dictator.

> Since we are in the process of beginning our organization it would be good
> if you would stay on.

That's OK. I'd be overjoyed if someone competent stepped forward to take
the job, but so far I haven't heard of any volunteers. I've started to
offload tasks - I think I found someone to operate the mailing lists, I
gave away the boot floppies and most of the base packages, etc.

	Thanks