Re: Debian security web page, two vulnerabilities

In your email to me, Dan Stromberg, you wrote:

> I started a web page on master - it should show up as
> http://www.debian.org/sec.html before long.  If anyone feels I should
> gloss it up, mention that.  I might suggest you get involved with that
> tho.
>
> Also, if someone knows of a -current- bugtraq archive, web-accessible,
> I'd like to know about that also.  The best one I know of doesn't go
> past 4th quarter 96. :(

I believe that I have the past 6 months of bugtraq archived. I can email you
the whole file. I even have the latest email about the 'bliss' linux virus.

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
     "It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference."