1-disk install (Was Re: Which distribution? Where?)

In article <5eaggb$ma8$2@news.wco.com> Cheap*Bytes <cbytes@wco.com> wrote:
[...]
>As a side note, Slackware is still quite popular with our customers.  We
>had the opportunity to use Debian while creating our Cheap*Bytes Debian
>CD-ROM (see www.cheapbytes.com) and have to say we are impressed with what
>is there.
>
>No, it isn't as polished as say, Red Hat, but the release definitely does
>have its merits.  It is worth taking a look out.  Outside of the 7
>diskettes you need to create (we wrote a script to make it easier), the
>installation went smoothly on our test systems.

If I remember correctly, we now have a 1-disk install; Cheap Bytes don't
seam to be aware of this.

Can documentation on how to make a CD-ROM for a 1-disk install please be
provide in a prominent location for CD-vendors? (and preferably also be
mailed to the CD-vendors mailing list).

Thanks,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would