Re: [OFFTOPIC] rc5-race is running!

 After analyzing the data, I conclude that we theoretically  have
a chance to beat linuxnet.

 Our speed has droped 25% compared with yesterday. Linuxnet is running
at four times our present speed. Today I received about six personals
from debian users asking about the ftp site, or with other rc5-race questions.
I think we do have a decent chance, once we get to position #2 (in about
ten days) then we can take another look at our strength.

 Is the rc5-race package out yet? Four people have requested it since
yesterday! It is already a popular item, and ideally (and if it is possible)
it should come with a crontab job to upload the result and get a new keyspace.
I tell you, we could *easily* compete with linuxnet in two weeks.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.