Re: IMPORTANT - RSA DATA SECURITY CHALLENGE STUFF

> > Do you think that we are somehow splitting the Linux effort?
>
> It was fine as long as we had no chance of winning. I tuned in today
> and we were on our way to the #2 position. It would be very embarassing
> to beat the "Linux" group. So we're joining their team.
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	Bruce

My only concern is that by joining the leading group, we will be eliminating
the "race" element of the contest.

Maybe we should set up a "socks" server, and compile a socks client for
linux.  That way, we can pool our resources under one host, and still
contribute
to the linuxnet effort.  That's quite a bit of work though.

Cheers,

 - Jim