Re: Resignation

> Guys,
>
> I'm sick of being the den mother for a pack of unruly kids.

I'm sick of having people get pissed off when they decide something
"for the good of the people" that isn't what everyone wants, and
people respond accordingly.

This is a 100% volunteer organization, and it will not and can not
be run like a business.  Nobody is twisting anybody else's arm
for Bruce to volunteer his time.  I know a lot of people tend
to overrun themselves with "hobbies" and don't leave time for
breathing room, and thats fine if Bruce wishes to step down.
At this point, I really don't care if he steps down.  I don't care
if he never comes back to Debian.  The last few weeks
it seems as if he wanted Debian to head in the direction of
RedHat anyway, which I, and every developer I saw out there
(maybe I missed a few responses) did not wish to head the
way Bruce wanted to go.  If he wishes to go that way, good.

I think everything will work out for the best in the end...
for both Debian and Bruce.

To Bruce:  I hope you get everything straightened out with
yourself.