Re: Draft 3 of the homepage is up for evaluation.

Hi,
>>"Daniel" == Daniel Quinlan <quinlan@pathname.com> writes:

Daniel> In other words, either help the web team to create a separate
Daniel> lynx area that is nice and comfortable for 2% of our users or
Daniel> stop whining about it.

	*Whining*? Whining? Feedback about a feature request is
 whining? And this coming from a office bearer of the Debian
 community? And since when do we only take critiques from people also
 supplying alternative or supplementary implementations?

	IMHO, we do not need to descend to such pejoratives (even if
 we disagree technically -- I personally see no technical reason not
 to use the shortcuts, especially if the alt attribute is used well)

	Mr Quinlan, in this forum, and over in the FSSTND lists, I
 have grown to have a certain respect for you technical views, but I
 find your inter-personnel skill seriously lacking. And as an office
 holder (and therefore wielder of power, however insignificant) of
 this community, more care would be appreciated.

	I apologize for bringing this up in a public forum, but I
 believe that this is an issue there is a growing need for us to
 handle.

	Manoj,
 feeling much better now after his diatribe.
--
 The vehicle in front of you is traveling slower than you are.