Re: Draft 3 of the homepage is up for evaluation.

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> *Whining*? Whining? Feedback about a feature request is whining?

Generally, no.

I would like to give the web developers a little more room to work.  The
web page has been neglected for a long time.  I am very happy to see a
few dedicated individuals working on it.  I believe that they need
freedom to express their creativity and ideas.

> Mr Quinlan, in this forum, and over in the FSSTND lists, I have grown
> to have a certain respect for you technical views, but I find your
> inter-personnel skill seriously lacking. And as an office holder (and
> therefore wielder of power, however insignificant) of this community,
> more care would be appreciated.

Please bear in mind the inadequacies of email.  When I say "whining",
you can't hear the inflection in my voice.  When I use capital letters,
you don't know whether I am using emphasis or shouting (I almost never
shout or curse).

I believe that if I imparted the same information in person or over the
telephone, you would get a very different impression about my
interpersonal skills.  *sigh*

 Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan (quinlan@pathname.com)   At work (quinlan@transmeta.com)