New PGP Key - Jim Pick

I'm back from my short vacation.  It really helped me too
clear my mind.  Unfortunately, one of the things that got
cleared out of my mind was my PGP pass phrase.  :-(

So, here's my new PGP public key:

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/2AC887C9 1997/03/19 Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>

You can verify this by checking my web page, fingering me, or
checking a public key server, or calling me.

The new dwww is coming very soon (like tomorrow maybe).

Cheers,

 - Jim