Re: What's going on in there ?

Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org> writes:

> 2) The BOD was supposed to write a Debian constitution, and we've
> heard nothing from them (except people being nominated to various
> positions, with (IMHO) excessively pretentious titles (the _titles_,
> not the persons)).

I agree that we've taken too long with the constitution, but I wouldn't
expect anything earth-shattering from it.  It's main purpose, as I
understand it, is to allow us to incorporate, hopefully as a non-profit
organization.  We're nearly done.

> 5) Debian has been less and less fun lately.

Yes.  The times have been rough and there is much difficultly all around
adjusting to the changes.  Most of us could stand to lighten up a bit,
myself included.

 Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan (quinlan@pathname.com)   At work (quinlan@transmeta.com)