Re: For Democracy against Anarchy and Dictatorship

> I must say that the leadership is not very sensitive to the problems
> everybody is having with this new development and I am often also rather
> taken aback by the abuses of power and the lack of understanding I see
> (and that may be committed by me too).

I'm not sure that's a fair asessment. There seems to be more than one
political camp, and it's necessary to chart a course between them.
It's clear enough that there's a "you made a mistake giving power to a
board" contingent, and then there's a "it's not democratic enough" group.
We also have a lunatic fringe. I haven't heard the conspiracy theories
directly, but I'm told they are out there (I'd love to hear them). Obviously,
I can't keep everyone happy.

	Thanks

	Bruce