Re: DDebian project closed for re-organization

Another idea:

How about bringing in an outside person who is skilled in moderating
things and building a consensus.  Everyone could bring their
gripes out into the open on debian-private, and we could work
with the moderator to sort things out.

Obviously, Bruce cannot fulfill this role because he is too involved
with the project.

Does anyone know of someone who has the proper skills to do this?

We used to do stuff like this all of the time when I worked for
MacMillan Bloedel (a big company).  I daresay it helped -- even if
it resembled something out of a Dilbert cartoon.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim