Re: Open letter to Martin Schulze

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> Bruce, If you are serious about leaving, about half of us will go with
> you. Is that enough to continue the project?

FWIW I will be likely to follow where Dale, Brian, Bruce, and the
other people I respect/agree with go.

I do think that we need to get better at ignoring people when they
agitate about ridiculous things.  That will happen now and then no
matter what we do.  And always reacting to it (other than just saying
"sit down, that's ridiculous"), will waste an inordinate amount of
time.

If I were to post "I think we should all start porting all our
packages to Windows 95, and drop this Linux thing", you'd either
laugh, or ignore me.  That's what I would have preferred we do about
this mess...

Oh well.
--
Rob