Respect our mailboxes

 Gentelmen:

 That shall be said, for those who were speakers in discussions of
the last few days ought to refrain from certain words in conversations,
so your words be grander will be more becoming of you.

I ask you to grant my request, which is, that during the next few
days you will communicate your opitions with one another
mainly through private email and not wrangle on the lists; for
friends argue with friends in private, but only enemies wrangle one
another like the meanest of mankind.

 And once done, our day will be delightful, for in this way you, who
are the speakers, will be most likely to win esteem, and not praise only,
among us who are your audience.

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida