Re: my agenda for going on with the project

> I will continue with plans to incorporate as a non-profit. FSF does this
> with Stallman and a board of 3 other people, not elected by any sort of
> membership as far as I can tell.

 This system cuts 99% of the politics out of the project, provided that
justice exists and complains are resolved fairly. Otherwise, you
will have few followers. I favor the the odd number of 3 .

> A lot of people say the Debian board was
> a mistake, but you need some sort of board for a corporation even if it
> is not a publicly-elected one. I'd like to hear comments on this issue.

Two years ago, Florida (probably it is also true today) allowed for the
corporation to have a the president and the entire board to be the
same individual (that is, the entire corporation is allowed to be of size 1).
The president must still however hold board meetings. :-) :-) :-) :-) (TM Jim)

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida