Re: A solution?

Hi,
>>"Dale" == Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

Dale> Who would you trust to do this mediation (keeping in mind that
Dale> others must trust them as well)?

	In the past, We have trusted the judgement of Ian Murdoch and
 Bruce Perens. Nobody has voiced any objection to Bruce in his
 mediating role, it is the Bruce-in-a-tantrum ;-) we have misgivings
 about. Neither  were perfect (they are human, after all), and I
 disagreed with both on occasion, but overall I could live with the
 fiat decrees. In any deadlock breaking, one or the other side is
 displeased, but if there has been rational discusiion, one should see
 the other side's point of view, and often, can live with the other
 view, of forge a compromise (have *two* packages, then scenario).

	I think using the fiat authority not for deadlock breakage is
 the core of the dissatisfaction today.

	manoj

--
 Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.  Second
 marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.