Re: SUGGESTION: Let's choose a logo now!

On Apr 28, Christian Schwarz wrote

> 3. How many votes does each person have?
>  - Each person chooses _one_ logo which he likes most.
>  - Each person says "yes" or "no" for _each_ logo.
>    Variants:
>      - we take the logo with the best yes/(yes+no) ratio (that's how I
> calculate the "score" on my pages now)
>      - we take the logo with most "yes" votes.

IMO : use the same system, we were using all the time will work for
this. will we shoose the logo with he best "good" number, or the logo
with the best "good - bad" number (or whatever ...) ?

> I suggest that every Debian developer _has_ to fill in his name and email
> address at the top of the HTML form so I can check for duplicate entries.
> I'd need a list of email addresses of _all_ Debian developers. Does
> someone have this? (Perhaps a list of subscriptors of debian-private?)

make a note, that debian developers should yuste their @debian.org
address, and only these will get accepted. to check these is simple...

tschoeee, andreas