non-commercial Debian CD

Hello!

I'm planning to press a Debian GNU/Linux CD. My intent is to push
Debian in Germany. I'm not interested in making money with the
CD. Therefor I'm able to make a price near my production costs.

To make the CD really cheap (less or equal than 10 DM for the final
user) it's necessary to sell chunks of 50 or 100 CD. I hope that these
are then reselled locally, i.e. by a user group, bookstores, PC
stores. My local reseller was very responsive to get a cheap actual
Linux CD and ordered 500 CDs ;-)

My main focus is the german market, because I want to include the
non-us section of our distribution and a german cover.

Till now I've engaged a graphic designer to create a cover for the
Debian CD. At the moment it doesn't include a logo. If it's finished
I'll put it on my web page. It will be free to use for any Debian CD.

What should/must I do, if I want to call a Debian CD "official"? How
should we mention, that's not allowed to distribute the special CD to
the USA?

Is it wise to make a *very* short description of the installation
(less than 3 CD booklet pages) or is it better to say something like
"installation instructions are available in the file
/Debian/german/install.htm")?

Is it possible to create a german speaking mailing list to support the
user like debian-user does? How should it be named, debian-user-german
or debian-anwender?

There are some german speaking consultants in the CONSULTANTS-HOWTO. Is
it possible to make them available on the CD cover like (german
equivalent on the real CD of course ;-) ): "commercial support
available from ... - pricing ..."

I'm searching for a CD manufacturer. At the moment the pricing is very
similar (plus/minus 10 %). It's more important for me to get back the
CDs very fast after the release and to get error-free/well tested
CDs. I'm not able to handle many bad CDs. Have you any experience? How
can I get mostly error-free CDs??

Any suggestions are very welcome!!

Bye
  Christian