Re: msdos-i386 directory...

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:
> Maybe the best solution is to find a DOS Freeware FTP client that "does
> the right thing" and provide it in tools (or anywhere, as long as it is a
> file and not a symlink). Then folks with the "broken" clients can first
> download the "good one" and then use it to get their own DOS archive. It's
> one more thing to have to worry about advertising somewhere, but it, at
> least, provides an alternative doorway into the system.

If there are DOS/Windows freeware FTP clients that have problems with
symlinks, then we should either report these problems to the programs'
authors as bug, or fix the sources ourselves and make fixed binaries
available on the net.
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> 12167 Airport Rd, DeWitt MI 48820, USA
*Note*: New PGP key available at http://www.msu.edu/user/pfaffben/pgp.html