FW: New ncpfs package

Is this true? I think it shouldn't be a problem for a guy like Marek to
become a maintainer. After all he's working with and for Debian for
quite some time now.

BTW isn't he on this list, too?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20