Re: Buffer overruns etc.

On Jul 21, I wrote
[about starting a source code review group]
> Probably it is best to attempt this kind of project in cooperation with as
> many freeware projects as possible; contacting linux-security and the
> various BSDs might prove helpful.

Also, it might help to make some structure of a source code review explicit,
e.g. through an explicit list of poinst of attention (a la
http://www.homeport.org/~adam/review.html); it would be useful to distribute
such a list as a separate document (a la the setuid manpage at
http://www.homeport.org/~adam/setuid.7.html)

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking