Re: policy wrt distribution of modified binaries

Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
> >   Released the Abuse source code to the public domain today.  It's at
> >   http://games.3dreview.com/abuse/files/abuse_pd.tgz.
>
>  Wow..! We have to have this in main!!! =) Is anyone packaging this?

Yes, I'm going to.. I hadn't realized it'd been released publically - I
asked them about it and got a beta release of the source code last month,
but it didn't compile very well. If this one compiles, abuse will be
updated.

It doesn't go into main, though, becuase it depends on non-free items (the
source code is free now, but the levels arn't - this may change in the
future).

--
see shy jo, abuse maintainer