Re: contrib/non-free policy

Hi,
>>"Milan" == Milan Zamazal <pdm@fi.muni.cz> writes:

>>>>> "Manoj" == Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:
Manoj: Popularity is not a criteria (guess which is the most
Manoj: ``popular'' os out there?).

Milan> I think *zero* popularity is a criteria.  Better to make good
Milan> product with non-zero popularity than with zero popularity one.
Milan> I agree it is better to make no product than bad product.  But
Milan> I don't know how throwing contrib out of Debian CD makes Debian
Milan> better.  I can imagine how this could make it worse.

	I think you really don't understand the Linux community out
 there if you are serious about that *zero* popularity remark. And I
 don't think I can explain our attitude towards free software any
 better than it has been already.

	manoj

--
 Gary Hart: living proof that you *can* screw your brains out.