Re: Publicity: www.debianweek.com

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> I thought it'd be a good idea to set up a site similar apacheweek.com,
> especially considering the recent thread on debian-user.  Please let
> me know what you think of this idea.
>
> A draft of issue 0 is attached; the full site is at test.debianweek.com.

This is really a perfect idea and I like the first mail very much. We
needed this for a long time--good that someone started to work on this.

Thanks for including the section about the new Policy Manual. We should
really tell the people that we have such a document--I'm not sure if our
"competitors" of something like that.

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
Do you know         schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian GNU/Linux?    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.debian.org   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/