kde directory structure

kde has developed a structure (meant to be /opt/kde or /usr/local/kde).
details : http://www.kde.org/fsstnd.html
$KDEDIR/
	bin/ Application binaries
	lib/ standard kde libraries (libkdecore etc.)
		<appname>/ Application specific data that is platform dependent
	include/ standard kde header files
	parts/
	cgi-bin/ CGI programs for kdehelp
	share/
		doc/
			default/HTML/<appname>/<appname>.html
		config/
		applnk/
			System/
       			Utilities/
			Applications/
       			Games/
			kfind.kdelnk
       			khelp.kdelnk
			khome.kdelnk
     			krefresh.kdelnk
		mimelnk/
			magic
		text/
		audio/
		partlnk/<partname>.kdelnk
		icons/ common icons
			<appname>.xpm
		toolbar/ Standard toolbar pixmaps (eg. fileopen.xpm)
		wallpapers/ Wallpapers used by kdisplay
		apps/<appname>/toolbar/
	locale/<lang>/LC_MESSAGES/<appname>.mo

so far i compiled everythign into "/usr",
and made these changes :
 - moved all header files to /usr/include/kde
 - changed cgi-bin to /usr/lib/cgi-bin

i think bin, lib, (modified) include, (modified) cgi-bin, and locale is
ok, but what about share ?

andreas