Re: Debian + KDE disk

They are not using our policies against us. This is a legitimate use of
Debian in a way that I feel hits the intentions of the Debian Project and
is explicitly allowed in the licensing of our software.

It should be promoted and supported by us especially since this is a
chance to make Debian mainstream. They are even supporting us financially!

I am horrified by some of the dogmatic and ideological reactions I have
seen. Such actions (as Bruce's response) are a PR catastrophe and do great
harm to the Debian Project. Who wants to cooperate with Debian given such
inflexible views? The ugly year-old prejudices against Debian get
confirmed it seems.

The issue of the non-freeness of Qt will go away in one form or another
given enough popular use by software. The same thing happened to
other Linux software packages. Be patient and let us use the opportunities
we have instead of blocking the way for others.