Including BSD mktemp into Debian.

There are talks on the vendor-security mailing list about making the BSD
mktemp a standard part of Linux distributions (since it's so handy for
writing secure shell scripts). So far RedHat, Caldera and Suse are going to
include it in their distribution. I really think we should "go with the
flow", since there's really no point in having two incompatible mktemp
commands. (If you think this is a bad idea, please speak up *now*.)

So... could someone please volunteer to package up the BSD mktemp
(well... or to write a command-line compatible equivalent... but there's
not much of a point since the source is more than free enough) and upload
it to stable/unstable. It should be at least Important (if not
Required). And since it's going to be called by all sorts of shell scripts
(and probably weights around 4kB once stripped), it should go in /bin,
IMHO. (If anyone cares, it's also the location RedHat has choosen, and I
*think* OpenBSD also places it there.)

IMHO, it should go into debianutils (since it's going to be rarely, if at
all, upgraded)... but it could also go into its own package. As long as
it's there, I don't really care personally.

Thanks,

  Christian