Re: Adult section?

On Mon, Dec 01, 1997 at 07:41:00PM +0200, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us (Mark W. Eichin)  wrote on 30.11.97 in <xe17m9pzt1n.fsf@paycheck.thok.org>:
>
> > (doc/pj* and doc/lg*) either.  I'd *keep* the jargon file because it's
> > right up there with doc-iana in being relevant to figuring out how
> > your Debian GNU/Linux system works, though...
>
> Well, thank you!
>
> MfG Kai
>
> doc-iana (and doc-rfc) maintainer

boo-hoo ;-)

(I'm taking over lg from Christian Schwarz who spent about three days
rearranging it so that lg-base is now 500k rather than 5MB).

Personally I find lg very useful - whilst adding a list of articles to the
description of each issue, I came across "using cpp with .fvwm" - which I've
just been trying to do myself!

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Debian Linux - www.debian.org
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | Because bloated, unstable
PGP key available on public key servers  | operating systems are from MS