The Debian Fashion Collection

I would say 2X would offer a fair return, and we could have the CD
manufacturers sell them for us and give them a few bucks markup.
Tim seems to know of some manufacturers, I can find the ones that Pixar
uses if his don't pan out. I think we should offer them to the developers at
cost + shipping, and we can sell them at trade shows, etc.

I know we can move 400 t-shirts between developers and the CD sellers.
Pixar has these varsity jackets with leather sleeves for about $150. I want
one of them with an embroidered "Deb the Penguin". That will have to be a
special-order pay-in-advance item.