Re: debian pppd chatscript (fwd)

Martin,

I had added appropriate \q's to my chatscript after noticing that it was
logging the password to /var/log/messages.  However, he is mentioning a
different file that I have never had an opportunity to examine.  Have you
looked at this other file as well?

John

--
John Goerzen
Southwind Internet Access, Inc. Technical Support

Personal e-mail: jgoerzen@complete.org
Wichita State University e-mail: jgoerzen@cs.twsu.edu
Developer, Debian GNU/Linux    <http://www.debian.org>