This page mostly covers what Microsoft does in Twitter, not what Twitter is doing.
- Microsoft Twitter Bots, FTC Blowback, and Paid-for Vista 7 Glorification
- Are Microsoft Employees (Technical Evangelists) Using Spammers in Twitter?
- More Microsoft AstroTurfing (aka ‘Technical Evangelism’) in Twitter
- User “Microsoft Incentives” Wants to be Your Friend, Too
- Microsoft’s Twitter AstroTurf Continues
- Who is Pumping MSFT and Pimping Microsoft in Twitter?
- Does Microsoft Still Create Twitter Accounts for Guerilla Marketing?
- Microsoft’s AstroTurfing, Twitter, Waggener Edstrom, and Jonathan Zuck
- Microsoft Offers Gentle Bribes to People Who Mention Vista 7 in Twitter
- Microsoft Was “Twitter’s First-ever Association with a Marketer”
- GE, Microsoft, Comcast and (Microsoft AstroTurf at) Twitter: Pact of Lies
- Microsoft Announces More SPAM and Bribery Tactics
- Microsoft Hires Federated Media for Twitter AstroTurfing
- Twitter CEO Goes to Microsoft
- Microsoft Has Your Facebook and Twitter Data, Tightens Relationship With Those Companies