VirnetX became well known for its battles against Microsoft. It was mostly covered is that context.
- Apple’s Addiction to Patents and the Latest Patent Attack on Apple
- Microsoft’s Skype as a Universally-accessible Backdoor, Patent Infringement
- Militarisation of Patent Battles: Militant Patents and Microsoft Spying (Skype, Kinect, Audio/Video Surveillance)
- The Supreme Court Gets Another Chance to Kill Software Patents in the United States
- Software Patents Crisis
- Patents Roundup: Apple Sues Android/Linux Again, ‘Anti-Microsoft’ Patent Upheld, In Re Bilski May be Due Today
- Microsoft Settles With VirnetX After Patent Violations, is i4i Next?
- Office Eroded Even Further by Software Patents, Microsoft Office 2010 is Losing
- Microsoft Sued by VirnetX (Again) and Kodak Alleges That Microsoft’s Patent Troll Bullies Companies Along With Ray Niro
- More Evidence of Potential Microsoft Involvement in Apple-HTC Lawsuit Against Linux/Android (and Microsoft Loses to Virnetx)
- Patents Roundup: Microsoft, Apple, Nokia, Monsanto, Pfizer, and ACTA
- Patents Roundup: TiVo Wins, VirnetX vs Microsoft Decision Imminent, Patent Rackets Thrive
- Microsoft Sued Melco Group Over Linux and Microsoft is Likely to Lose Another Patent Case (VirnetX)
- Patents Roundup: Where Microsoft Stands
- Bilski Decision Believed to be Incredibly Long or Containing Multiple Opinions