“There is such an overvaluation of technology stocks that it is absurd. I would include our stock in that category. It is bad for the long-term worth of the economy.”
Regarding the latest layoff rumours, a Microsoft ‘fanalyst’ believes this to be true.
When Mini Speaks Layoffs, I Believe
News Analysis. Blogger Mini-Microsoft says signs show layoffs coming to the software giant. The prediction: Jan. 15.
- Charles Pancerzewski and Microsoft Fraud Revisited (Updated)
- Financial Fraud Claimed at Microsoft; Microsoft Paid Microsoft Witness to Shut Up
- Microsoft Claimed to Have Lost $18,000,000,000 in 1998
- References Roundup: Microsoft’s Financial Situation
- Quote of the Day: Speaking of Ponzi/Pyramid Schemes