RE: mirror update (fwd)

> BTW, why are you mirroring primer?  If not too much trouble please use
> master.debian.org.  Leaves us here much more freedom in managing the systems.

Why? because DNS is _STILL_ hosed I can not even get new-master.debian.org

I have a couple calls into NSI to see if they can resolve the problem a
little faster. As of now they had told me that this would have been fixed
by last monday.... However it still is not fixed and tonight they told
just another day or two more and it will be fixed.. So I will see it when
I see it.....

The problem does not happen onthe same file but rather after about 5 or 6
files (any) and YES it does happen EVERY time.. I am firing off mirror
about 15 minutes so that I can get a few files each time....

Please if you have a stable kernel leave that in place until I can get a
_full_ mirror then you can go back to testing...

Thanks
Matthew S. Bailey

PS I will switch to master as soon as I am able to telnet to master.. :)