Re: my personal status report

I think the problem is that most developers do support Bruce, but since
they agree with him 100%, there is no need to have a follow up e-mail,
and the only reason to follow up then would be if you disagree, and the
amount of people who disagreed was very small.

The way we went about doing the CD proposal probably could have been done
better, but that is in the past now.  I think everyone can live with
Bruce's new proposal

However, even if the people who didn't like Bruce's proposal at all, they shouldn't CC: their complaints
to all the CD manufacturers that Bruce originally sent the message to.
Trim down your headers, it makes the project look extremenly bad if we
don't show a united front, at least to the public.

And from me, I would personally like to thank Bruce for all the hard work
he has put it in, in trying to make this the best linux distribution
there is.

Shaya