Re: another dependency checker

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Richard G. Roberto wrote:

> There is a perl script in my home directory on master that takes
> input from standard in and writes to standard out.  The input is
> intended to be a package file (or multiple package files).  The
> output from dpkg-scanpackages can also be piped into to.  It
> checks each dependency and predependency for each package in the

I forgot to do predependencies.  There is a new version there now
that does them.  I just replicated the dependency loop, but it
works.  When I get some time, I'll try to clean this up a little.

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.