Re: RFD: herding cats [was: on project leadership]

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> 	I hope we can solve the problem of ``leadership'' -- which we
>  don't need as much as we do moderators -- by something which has less
>  bureaucracy and restrictions. No offence meant.

me too!

What about using the usenet netiqette!?

1) If someone starts a thread (a question or so), he's responsible to
post a summery to the list (and to our web side or policy/FAQ
manager).

2) Don't CC to other debian mailing lists. It's annoying to see the
same message two or three times.

Bye
  Christian

--