Re: Splitting Debian into two projects

> It's tough to be 100% dedicated to free software, and still put food on
> the table.  I had an interesting flamewar with RMS once over this same
> issue.  So I think it's almost a given that everybody has their own
> "hidden agendas" as to what Debian should be.  I'd like to see some more
> of them come out in the open.

I hope people don't think I've had a hidden agenda on this.  I thought I
spelled it out pretty clearly in my "platform" when I ran for the board...

I have one primary goal.  Everything else is secondary[1], though there are
many smaller goals that lead towards the larger one:

  My goal is to make Debian GNU/Linux the best distribution for the largest
  number of people.  In general, I want to make Debian the largest, least
  buggy, most diverse, most flexible, most integrated, and easiest to
  install distribution available.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

 Generated by Signify v1.01.  For this and more, visit http://www.verisim.com/