check out new web page background

If you are interested in the web pages subscribe to debian-www.
Do everyone a favor and discuss this there.

Check out a candidate background for the Debian web pages at
  http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/index_test.html
The image creating the tile is only 550 bytes long so you can't
complain about size. It has just enough black to take away the
glare of an all white page, but not enough texture to be annoying.

Remember: all comments to debian-www.

Aside: Image was created with the Gimp version .99.6. Version 1.0
should be out in a month or so. If you can't wait for that,
grab it from ftp://ftp.xcf.berkeley.edu/pub/gimp/developers/
This is an incredible piece of software.

- Sue