Re: The FREE Debian phone support hotline.

Karl Ferguson wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this type of thing happening to
> them, while I don't mind replying via email and helping out that way, but
> disturbing me at work is a _bad_ thing :-)  Can we point out in Debian
> documentation - perhaps a "Support" section that we DONT offer support via
> this method (as yet)?.

I am willing to do phone support for $45CDN (approx $30US) an hour.  Nobody's
actually taken me up on it yet -- but the offer stands.  I also am thinking
about offer remote system administration services too.

"FREE" phone support?  I doubt we'll see that anytime soon.

Anyways, the average response time for enquiries posted to debian-user seems
to be about 5-10 minutes.  Why would anybody want to pay for phone support?

:-)

Cheers,

 - Jim