SPI and people's dignity

I am participating in a discussion in debian-admintool.

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> and I have very different points of view
about certain aspects of the design.

However, the tone of Craig went up too much as to insult me in a public
list:

"save your paranoid delusions for your shrink.  i'm not interested in them"
"I have no more time for you or your stupid ideas"

I complained privately to Bruce, asking him to calm Craig down, but he
justified him, saying that it was me who provoked him.

I see clear insults in Craig's message. I don't see any insult in any of my
messages. Does this mean that some people's dignity is considered by SPI
as more valuable than others'?

If this is a case of double standards I am not going to keep silent about it.

Maybe Bruce decides to "censor" my messages. Or maybe he uses his power to
remove me from the list, but until that moment I am going to protest.

Please Bruce answer my questions:

Did Craig do right insulting me in a public list?

Can you justify him?

The whole message is here: