Re: on the goal of debian

thank you for the response.  i guess i have a lot to learn about Debian
:^)

i will go "straight away, no passing go, no collecting $200) to read
that the DFSG.

--
-----
Brought to you by the letters P and N and the number 16.

Paul J. Thompson <http://thomppj.student.okstate.edu/~thomppj/>
<thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu>