not a first amendment question

From: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com>
> I don't think that the first amendment (right to free speech,
> for you non americans out there) can't be employed selectively.

This is not a first amendment question. The first amendment guarantees
a right to free speech, but does not force anyone to be the publisher.
In other words, if you want to put this package up on your FTP site we
can not stop you, but you can not force us to put it on our ftp site.

So, the question is not whether or not we are violating anyone's rights
(we can't, in this situation, whatever our decision), but where we want
to draw the line. That choice is entirely ours.

I think we can safely draw the line somewhere before sex with animals and
incest.

	Thanks