Re: Debian GNU/Linux Logo chosen

From: Benedikt Eric Heinen <beh@icemark.ch>
> Still, why didn't you state which logos would be OBJECTIVELY bad months
> ago, so that the logo designers would've had time to improve their logos
> to fit your rules...?
>
> Also - why didn't the site taking the vote ever put up a copy of the exact
> list of requirements for a logo. If there isn't any document linked from
> there, I'd also assume that this is a "free for all" issue.

I was hoping the publicity folks would deal with this on their own.
I admit that I could have spent more time educating them, if I had
the time. I spend a lot of time hoping other people will do stuff for
Debian so that I don't have to do it. Most of the time that works.
When I finally did step in, it made more sense to make a decision than
to take everyone through marketing 101.

A "monday morning quarterback" is one who watches the game and criticizes
it afterward. The implication was that you were not participating, but
had lots of criticism. When I last inquired, you weren't maintaining a
package. I hope you are finding more work to do for Debian now.

	Thanks