Deity project schedule problems

Just what the hell do you think you're doing, Bruce?  This is _not_ your
project.  It is _not_ your place to make "announcements".

>I had planned for us to roll out Deity in 2.0, this was dependent on a beta
>test in November, not very long from now. There's a chance we'll make that
>milestone if Jason works really hard.

YOU had planned?  YOU have nothing to do with it!  It's not (nor has it ever
been) an official Debian project.  It's a personal project of a group of
people to try and help Debian.  You were never promised any delivery date.
We'll get it done when it's done.

>I have already lit a fire under Brian and the team. I expect staff additions
>to the currently-closed team, re-activation of inactive staff members, or an
>opening up of the team for participation of all developers.

That's bullshit.  You did nothing.  In fact, despite your clims to the
contrary, all you've ever managed to do was make things more difficult
for us.  The team will stay closed, though more people may be brought in
if the original memebers desire it.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )